Italiana Conduttori is glad to offer its range of CAVEL branded cables also made into rolls of short sizes, such as: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 m, i.e of "consumer" type, ideal to streamline and speed up the installation, and suitable:
- to private users, who wants to engage in the "do-it-yourself" without renouncing to quality products and consuming an amount of cable appropriate to their needs;
- to professionals, to reduce the processing time and minimize waste, when they are in the need of achieving serial wiring;
- to companies, when it is willing to provide its customers with a complete kit for the installation of an antenna system, already fitted with cable and connectors.
In fact it is possible to request the Mini-Rolls formats:
- they are already inclusive of the appropriate connectors, packaged together with the cable;
- but also with one or both ends already fitted with the required connectors.
Particularly suited to this destination are the FCPO Series CAVEL connectors:
F interface, Compression, Push On, i.e.: manual compression, without tools.
These in fact, do not require the use of tools to be compressed on the cable and require only a little attention during the cable preparation.
If you are provided with the practical CAVEL stripper, as item CS00, used on most of the standard cables, the operation becomes even easier.
Other "do-it-yourself" connectors, very suitable for this purpose, are the IEC connectors with screw threading, both male and female, and both straight and 90°, with body and ring nut exclusively in lathe-turned metal, which guarantee a high shielding efficiency to the complete cable.
Going back to the cables, for example, two of our most commonly required products for these applications are DG113 and RP705. For these, as for all our standard cables, sheath versions of different nature are available according to the specific applications, specifically:
- PVC, standard white for indoor installation or black with UV protection;
- Black PE, suitable for outdoor installation or in underground cable ducts and in all cases in which a particular resistance to the weather conditions or to extreme environmental conditions are required;
- LSZH, extremely versatile sheath because made of compound: flame resistant, low smoke emission, zero halogen and UV resistant, suitable: to indoor installation, including public works that require security in the event of fire, and outdoor installation, without renouncing to a greater flexibility than PE sheath.
As these products are "upon request", the Mini-Rolls can be prepared choosing among the full range of our coaxial cables, as well as our standard connectors.
For this purpose, we suggest to check the possible combinations of cables and the suitable connectors according to the desired interface, opening the data-sheet of any cable from our website and the underneath subsequent windows that show the available combinations.
The Mini-Rolls are individually packaged in shrink film, equipped with identification disc/label with bar code; loose connectors are in turn in a plastic bag with identification label and instructions for use. The rolls are supplied in Pall-Box made of strong cardboard on a pallet; the contents of a Pall-Box, variable according to the size of the individual roll, is about 250 pieces. The minimum executable amount of Mini-Rolls corresponds to a quantity of 5,000 m of coaxial cable for each desired size.
We are available to provide, upon request, any additional information and details regarding the Mini-Rolls supply.